At the Grocery Store kids can peruse the produce, fish market or deli counter to choose their items.
Then, check out, pay and bag groceries at the register.
With shelves, cutout displays and tons of pretend food items, play is engaging, realistic and interactive for multiple kids at once.
Learn all aspects of the grocery store experience from being an employee stocking the shelves and working the cash register to being a customer shopping and buying items.
There are so many opportunities for role playing and creating imaginative stories by themselves or with family and friends.
When playtime is over, simply fold the sides in toward the middle for a flattened design that stows out of the way.
- Unique foldout design with six sides to maximise play with limited space
- Folds for easy storage when not in use; slides out of sight to not take up space
- Made of wood for long-lasting, durable play
- Checkout conveyer really moves; just turn the handle
- Cash register for ringing up purchases
- Sections include produce, bread, meat/seafood, dairy, canned/boxed goods and checkout
- Complete with 18 play pieces including food, boxes, cans, tote bag, credit card and chalkboard (chalk not included)
- EZ Kraft Assembly™ for less build time and more play time!
Size assembled: 124 L x 72 W x 88 H cm
Weight: 12 kg
Step-by-step assembly instructions included, comes flat packed.
Smart, sturdy wood construction
Age: Suitable for children ages 3+ years
We are an authorised KidKraft retailer and all our KidKraft toys come with the KidKraft warranty.
Keep the instruction sheet with the batch code in case parts are needed.
Our stock is held on site in NZ & shipped from here.
KidKraft is a leading creator and manufacturer of children's furniture and toys.